General Store ASsociate
Tired Hands Brewing Company is looking for a qualified person to join our General Store team. The Tired Hands General Store Associate facilitates and maintains the merchandise branch of our ever growing company. You will be the face that guests interact with, so a focused understanding not only of the product, but of the company as a whole is integral in performing your job to the highest degree. You will be expected to keep your workspace impeccably tidy, and curate a thoughtful and intentional purchasing experience for our guest.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests in a friendly manner
- Field phone calls and answer questions or direct to the correct person
- Provide thorough and correct information regarding everything from our beer, food, and merchandise, to upcoming events
- Communicate clearly and concisely with coworkers and management
- Stock items in the storefront and communicate with management regarding low inventory
- Arrange and organize products on the sales floor and back stock rooms
- Operate the Point of Sale system and subsequently make sure the cash is correct at the beginning or end of each shift
- Web store online order fulfillment
- Assist in deliveries of beer and merchandise
- Be Nice!
- Be on time!
Abilities and Skills:
- Must be able to reach, bend, and stoop frequently and lift up to 25lbs.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to complete RAMP certification within 6 months of hire.
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary dependent upon experience and relevant qualifications. Tired Hands offers employee benefits upon meeting eligibility requirements. Benefits may include paid time off, health and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, employee discounts, shift meals, and more.
***Tired Hands Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
How to apply
Email a copy of your resume and completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15.
Download the job application:
Click here to Download an application in WORD format