The primary objective of the host position at Tired Hands is to be friendly and welcoming presence to guests coming through the door. You will also be required to organize reservations and walk-in traffic while maintaining a balanced and fair distribution of tables. You will also be in charge of seating guests, answering phone calls, receiving take out orders, and maintaining a clean and organized work area.
Tired Hands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests in a friendly manner
- Walk guests to the correct table
- Maintain a fair and balanced seating schedule
- Provide thorough and correct information regarding everything from our beer and food to upcoming events
- Receive phone calls and be able to provide accurate information and/or relay call to management
- Communicate clearly and concisely with management and coworkers
- Be nice.
- Be on time!
- Minimum one year in any customer service / hospitality industry.
- Must be able to reach, bend, and stoop frequently and lift up to 25lbs.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Ability and willingness to treat others with kindness and respect.
How to apply
Download the job application:
Click here to Download an application in WORD format
Email the completed application and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.