Tired Hands Brewing Company is seeking a friendly, qualified person to join our restaurant team as a Busser. Our Bussers provide support where support is needed, throughout our restaurants. You will be expected to keep the restaurant clean and orderly for opening and during operating hours, and to assist with restocking, clearing tables/areas of the bar, running food/drinks, and assisting staff when necessary. An eye for detail and the ability to work with little guidance will go a long way. Energy, communication, and respect are critical to your success in this role!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work at least two days a week in the mornings to clean the restaurant.
- Set up the restaurant to the company cleanliness standards
- Communicate with facilities manager to keep up with chemical inventories
- Keep supplies neat and orderly
- Assist in running multiple drinks on a tray to any section in the restaurant
- Assist in running multiple plates in hand to any section of the restaurant
- Assist in backing up the bar with supplies
- Be able to answer any question a guest may have regarding food/beer
- Assist in other needs as assigned.
- Be nice.
- Be on time!
- Must be able to reach, bend, and stoop frequently & lift up to 40lbs
- Must be able to work in a standing position long periods of time.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary dependent upon experience and relevant qualifications. Tired Hands offers employee benefits upon meeting eligibility requirements. Benefits may include paid time off, health and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, employee discounts, meals, and more. Tired Hands Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
How to apply
Email a copy of your resume and completed application to email@example.com.
Download the job application:
Click here to Download an application in WORD format