The primary objective of the porter/busser position at Tired Hands is to provide support where support is needed. You will be expected to keep the Fermentaria clean and orderly for opening and you will be expected to assist with restocking, clearing tables/areas of the bar, running food/drinks, and assisting staff when necessary. An eye for detail and the ability to work with little guidance will go a long way. Tired Hands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work at least two days a week in the mornings to clean floors, windows, etc.
- Set up the restaurant to the company cleanliness standards
- Communicate with facilities manager to keep up with chemical inventories
- Keep supplies neat and orderly
- Assist in running multiple drinks on a tray to any section in the restaurant
- Assist in running multiple plates in hand to any section of the restaurant
- Assist in backing up the bar with supplies
- Be able to answer any question a guest may have regarding food/beer
- Assist in other needs as assigned.
- Be nice.
- Be on time.
- Must be able to reach, bend, and stoop frequently and lift up to 40lbs
- Must be able to work in a standing position long periods of time.
- Ability and willingness to treat others with kindness and respect.
How to apply
Download the job application:
Click here to Download an application in WORD format
Email the completed application and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.